Jamaican High Commission United Kingdom

Jamaican high commission

Where to Apply for an Entry Visa

Visas for entry into Jamaica are issued by a Jamaican Embassy, High Commission, Consulate General or Consulate.

In any country where none of these exists, the Government of Jamaica may authorize a Mission or Consular post in a Commonwealth country or the British Consulate in a non-Commonwealth country to issue visas on its behalf (please contact the nearest Jamaican mission for information on this).

Opening times

Consular (Passport and Visa) Section:

NO FACE-TO-FACE APPOINTMENTS will be facilitated until further notice

High Commission:

11.00am - 3.00pm Monday - Friday

JHC News